For 7 years we have been encouraging you to start a Small Business. Along the way, we have shared countless stories of success and provided you with tons of resources to help run your business.
For this episode, we thought it would be a good time to discuss the reasons why YOU still haven’t started a business. Maybe there are very good reasons that you have kept on the sidelines – let’s discuss those and see where it leads.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #385 for Wednesday, June 22, 2022
- 00:02:12 Mac Geek Gab: You’re going to love learning more about your technology with your two new favorite geeks over at Mac Geek Gab. Get your questions answered and have some fun along the way!
- 00:08:29 SPONSOR: RateTracker, your credit card processing rate watchdog presented by Skysail Solutions, your trusted payments partner
- 00:10:54 Reasons Why YOU Should NOT Start a Business
- You’re afraid!
- You’re lazy
- No Resources
- You Don’t Have a Billion-Dollar Idea
- Your immediate family (spouse, kids, etc) won’t support you
- You lack confidence
- If you can make $500 you can make $5,000…and $50,000
- Your friends say it can’t be done
- You don’t have time
- 00:36:20 SBS 385 Outtro