There are many ways to save on flights to Europe, but booking your tickets well in advance is best. This way, you can take advantage of early bird specials and other discounts often available to those who book their tickets several months in advance. If you want to save on your flights to Europe, look no further than our guide to the Cheapest First and Business Class Ticket to Europe below.
Our guide includes tips on how to find the best deals on flights and when to book your trip to get the best prices.
How to Find the Best Deals on Flights to Europe
Many people want to travel to Europe but feel discouraged because they think airfare is too expensive. However, there are ways to get the сheapest first and business class ticket to Europe if you know how to look.
- Compare prices across multiple airlines. The internet has made it incredibly easy to search multiple travel websites at once for the best deals. With a few quick clicks, various airlines can compete against each other to give you the lowest price on your flight.
- Check for discounts and promo codes. Many flight search engines offer promo codes, deals, and other incentives to get people to sign up and use their service. If you’re not in a rush, it’s worth checking these sites for potential savings.
- Be flexible with your travel dates. Depending on where you want to go in Europe, the price of your flight may vary greatly depending on when you fly. If you’re flexible with your travel dates, you can find great deals by looking at flights outside the “prime” travel period.
- Visit airline websites directly. Many airlines will offer special discounts and promo codes on their websites, so it’s worth checking these out directly rather than relying on a third-party site. You can usually find good deals here, as airlines offer special discounts to get customers through their doors.
- Compare prices on different days of the week. Depending on where you want to go in Europe, the cost of your flight may vary greatly depending on what day of the week you fly. If you’re flexible with your travel dates and willing to fly on a different day of the week, it’s worth checking flights that fall outside of the “prime” travel period.
- Sign up for airline loyalty programs to earn points that can be used toward future flights. Many airlines offer points for every dollar you spend on their flights, which can be redeemed towards future flights.
When to Book Your Flights to Get the Best Prices
When it comes to booking your flights, timing is everything. You need to know when to book your flights for the best prices. Here are five (5) times when you should book your flights to get the best prices:
- Three months in advance or closer to departure
Airlines will often release their less expensive fares as soon as they become available, so the earlier you book, the better your chances are of finding an affordable option. In addition, many airlines offer special promotions and sale fares throughout the year – especially around holidays such as Christmas, New Year’s Eve, and Valentine’s Day – so it’s worth checking out these deals early on.
- The aircraft type
When searching for a first or business-class ticket, remember that some airlines offer cheaper seats on certain aircraft types. For example, if you want to fly on British Airways’s new 787 Dreamliner, you can save up to $300 by booking a Premium Economy seat instead of a Business Class seat.
- Departure city
When traveling to Europe, flying out of another European city, such as Amsterdam or Frankfurt, can be cheaper than London’s Heathrow Airport. This is because the airlines often offer these fares without any added fees – including airport taxes and fuel surcharges – which saves you money.
- Off-peak times
Another travel tip that can help you save money on flights is to book during off-peak times. For example, if you’re planning a European trip in late August or September, flying out at the end of July might be cheaper than right after school. This is because airlines will often release their cheaper fares around this time – especially in August and September – so you’ll have more options when searching for affordable tickets.
- Last-minute deals
If you’re looking at booking a flight that departs within the next month or two and are flexible with your departure date, it’s worth checking out some of the airline’s last-minute offers. For example, if you want to fly from New York (JFK) to London (Heathrow), British Airways has several last-minute deals available starting at $500 round-trip. If you’re looking at booking a flight that departs within the next month or two and are flexible with your departure date, it’s worth checking out some of the airline’s last-minute offers.
One of the best ways to save money on flights to Europe is to plan. By booking your flight in advance, you can often get a better deal than waiting until the last minute. You can also take advantage of special promotions and discounts for early bookers. So, if you’re thinking about taking a trip to Europe, be sure to start planning early to get the best deal on your flight.
COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER:Many of the articles on Two Monkeys Travel Group are guest posts by a number of Approved Contributors and are hosted by Two Monkeys Travel Group. Approved Contributors control their own work and post freely to our site. This includes all text and images that they use within their own work. All contributors are instructed to follow internationally recognised copyright and intellectual property guidelines. Two Monkeys Travel Group takes its own responsibilities very seriously, so if you feel that any part of this work is abusive in any way, please send us an email so that we can investigate – [email protected]
DISCLOSURE: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links. So when you make a purchase we sometimes make a small commission, at no extra cost to you. The cost to you remains the same, sometimes even cheaper if we have negotiated a special deal for our readers.We use all of the companies we have listed here and that’s why they are in this list, but of course we need to keep Two Monkeys Travel Group running as well as it can, which is exactly what you’re helping with if you do decide to buy or book something through an affiliate link! If you have any more questions about the companies we use or any other companies you’re looking at, just email us and we’ll be happy to help.Please see our full disclaimer page for more information.