Giving something of value away to customers before they place an order is a common sales and marketing technique. This reciprocity tactic is a powerful way to use persuasion to attract new customers to your business.
But what about using it in other ways? With your employees, suppliers, and partners? Today on The Small Business Show you will learn about the hidden power of reciprocity and why it should be at the forefront of decision making for your business.
Join your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton as they discuss the power of using reciprocity to help you and your Small Business succeed!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #332 for Wednesday, June 16, 2021
- 00:01:01 New Logo for SBS
- 00:01:34 The Power of Reciprocity
- 00:12:06 SPONSOR: Bambee – Let Bambee help with your dedicated HR Manager! Go to Bambee.com/SMALL right now to schedule your free HR audit.
- 00:13:36 Today is a good day to start a business
- 00:14:38 Using Reciprocity to Find Suppliers
- Buy someone’s junk…and don’t haggle!
- 00:24:08 Reciprocity in Partnerships (Vendors, Customers, and More)
- Make a list of what drives your partners crazy
- 00:28:22 Using Reciprocity with Employees
- “Give as if you don’t expect anything in return and you will be richly rewarded.”
- 00:31:46 SBS 332 Outtro