Small Business owners understand the importance of building a strong team of employees and a company culture that creates a great place to work. But how do you go about managing employees in different age groups?
Do you have to alter the way you interact and manage people based on their expectations, their outlook, and their values? Join your multi-generational manager hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton to get their take on trying to serve the needs of all employees while serving the needs of your Small Business
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #363 for Wednesday, January 19, 2022
- 00:01:03 The significant nuance of selling a business
- 00:19:41 SPONSOR: Shopify – For anyone to sell anywhere, Shopify is giving you a fourteen-day trial and full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features. Visit Shopify.com/sbs to get yours!
- 00:21:20 Managing Employees of All Ages
- You cannot make people happy, you can create for them the opportunity to be happy.
- You can’t give people special treatment just because they demand it
- Leading vs. Managing
- Hang out with your employees
- Don’t be a pushover
- Contract of Respect
- 00:44:24 SBS 363