It takes money to make money, right? Whether you are just getting started or you have been in business for years, you are going to need access to capital for your business.
So what resources are there for new and established businesses? Should you go the traditional route of a local bank or use some new online financing source? And what about your credit cards and other non-traditional ways to raise money?
Let’s jump into the deep end today and figure out how to get you the money you need to thrive and survive good times and bad.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #386 for Wednesday, June 29, 2022
- 00:01:38 The ROI of a College Education
- 10:38 SPONSOR: Shopify – For anyone to sell anywhere, Shopify is giving you a fourteen-day trial and full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features. Visit Shopify.com/sbs to get yours!
- 12:31 SPONSOR: iTrust Capital. Invest in Crypto using your IRA. No Monthly Fees and only 1% Transaction fees. Over 25+ Cryptocurrencies available, including Bitcoin, of course. Visit iTrust.Capital/SBS to get started today!
- 00:13:57 How To Fund Your Business
- 00:44:50 SBS 386 Outtro