You may not be fond of meetings at your Small Business, but they can be productive and serve a purpose. Today your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton jump back into this topic to discuss strategies that can help to make your meetings less painful and perhaps even useful. Join us!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #369 for Wednesday, March 2, 2022
- 00:01:31 Can You Play? — I Don’t Meet My Company’s Diversity Requirements
- 00:18:31 How to Create Meetings That Matter
- Do We Need to Have a Meeting?
- “What exactly are we meeting about?” – Everyone should be able to answer the question in 5 words or fewer – Christopher Frank, VP @ American Express.
- Stack the deck: ask each participant to figure out a question about a relevant topic?
- Start on time
- Have an end time
- Avoid Status Updates
- Every Task is Assigned a DRI (Directly Responsible Individual)
- 00:44:47 SBS 369 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 45:38 — 32.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More