Your new business is doing great. But, you are doing everything yourself and you need some help. Is it time to hire your first employee? Listen in as Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean discuss this important milestone for any Small Business owner.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #356 for Wednesday, December 1, 2021
- 00:00:48 The Concept of “Fiat Time”
- 00:05:08 Who Should Be Your First Employee?
- 00:06:51 How to know when you’re ready?
- 00:11:12 Do you need a partner, an employee, or a contractor?
- 00:14:39 SPONSOR: David vs. Goliath podcast, dedicated to helping small businesses leverage technology to compete and win against their large competitors.
- 00:16:12 SPONSOR: Napjitsu. We love power naps here at SBS, and we know you do to. Napjitsu is a new way to recharge your body and your brain. For a limited time, receive 30% off your first purchase at Napjitsu.com/SBS.
- 00:17:51 Who Should Be Your First Employee?
- Dave says, salesperson!
- Shannon says find someone with a willingness to do whatever is necessary.
- The 80% Rule with Garry VonMyhr
- Nolo Press
- 00:37:13 SBS 356 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 38:12 — 26.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More