You can’t do it all. As Small Business owners, we may have started out taking on every role and doing all the work but the only way we can build a successful business is to create teams and delegate tasks.
Join your hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean as they discuss the importance of delegating and how to use it as one of your Small Business Superpowers.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #372 for Wednesday, March 23, 2022
- 00:01:53 Beware Falling in Love with Titles
- 00:11:52 SPONSOR: RateTracker, your credit card processing rate watchdog presented by Skysail Solutions, your trusted payments partner
- 00:13:47 SPONSOR: Hunter Douglas — Visit HunterDouglas.com/SBS today for your free “Style Gets Smarter” design guide to see their smart solutions for dressing your windows.
- 00:15:20 Time to Delegate!
- The E-Myth
- Get Comfortable Giving Up Control
- Think like a boss
- Think like a pilot!
- People want trust and autonomy
- What job do you want next?
- 00:33:38 Autonomy creates opportunity
- “It’s not important that you have the answer, it’s important that you know where to find the answer.” – Mark King, President of Taco Bell
- There’s no growth without delegating
- 00:39:10 SBS 372 Outtro
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 40:27 — 28.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More