PARKERSBURG — Events this week as compiled by Artsbridge:
* Aqueous 2022, West Virginia Watercolor Society Signature Members Exhibit & Ashcan School-Era Watercolors, Parkersburg Art Center, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday-Friday until June 11.
* North Bend Bluegrass Festival, 6-9 p.m. Friday and noon-9 p.m. Saturday.
* Tommy Lee Thompson’s 10 Year Music Anniversary at Marietta Wine Cellars, 6-9 p.m. Friday.
* Sadie Johnson at Over the Moon Pizza and Pub, 7 p.m. Friday.
* “Adventures of May Poppins” by MOV Ballet, Marietta High School Auditorium, 7:30 p.m. Friday.
* Greg Morton Comedy at The Smoot Theatre, 7:30 p.m. Friday.
* Four on the Floor at VFW Post 1212, Friday 8-11 p.m. Friday.
* Poobah at The Town House, 9 p.m.-midnight Friday.
* Cemetery Tours: Antislavery and Freedom in Harmar, The Castle, 10 a.m. and noon Saturday.
* Narrated Sightseeing Tours on the Valley Gem, 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Saturday.
* Arts District Walking Tour at the Parkersburg Art Center, 10 a.m.-noon.
* Phelps-Tavenner Garden Heritage Day at Phelps-Tavenner House, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday,
* Free Tony Vincent Virtual Master Class Presented by WVU-P, 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Saturday.
* Vinnie and the Lubricators at the House of Wines, noon Saturday.
* Yung Havoc Concert at Parkersburg City Park, 5 p.m. Saturday.
* Teen Dance for high school teens, former YWCA, 7-10 p.m. Saturday.
* River City Ballroom Dance Club with music by Scott Kitchen Big Band at Wayside United Methodist Church, 7:30-10:30 p.m. Saturday.
* The Fields of Gettysburg at Peoples Bank Theatre, 8 p.m. Saturday.
* Piano Brunch with Jason Wyers at The Blennerhassett Hotel, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Sunday.
* Marietta Masterworks Orchestra Concert at Peoples Bank Theatre, 3 p.m. Sunday.