One of the big reasons many shoppers consider a new sedan in today’s market is for the driver assistance technology. Shoppers looking for a new luxury sedan with outstanding reliability will love what a new 2022 Lexus ES can offer. Thanks to the abundance of driver assistance technology available, this comfortable and modern sedan can easily impress. These technologies are ready to make your ride a safer and more enjoyable time.
Is the new 2022 Lexus ES a safe sedan?
The available driver assistance technology is fundamental to their purchasing decision for many shoppers. If a new car can offer plenty of modern safety technologies, they are more likely to consider the sedan. Luckily for shoppers, a new 2022 Lexus ES is among the safest new luxury sedans available.
For the needs of more shoppers, a new 2022 Lexus ES is one of the best choices imaginable. With a boatload of great features, this new luxury sedan is ready to help all shoppers enjoy a safer driving experience.
Does the new 2022 Lexus ES come standard with lots of features?
The standard driver assistance technologies offered are one of the most critical parts of any new luxury sedan like the new 2022 Lexus ES. Luckily, this luxurious new sedan is ready to provide you with an abundance of new technology as standard equipment.
When you choose a new Lexus ES, you will love that there is all of the latest technology you want. This selection will give you the added confidence you strive for on any adventure.
What technologies can you enjoy?
If you decide to shop for a new 2022 Lexus ES, you and your passengers will enjoy the advanced driver assistance technology that make modern cars unique. Firstly, this luxury sedan comes standard with the Lexus Safety System+ 2.5, including great features. Furthermore, a selection of additional technologies can make this sedan even better.
The Lexus Safety System+ 2.5 is an outstanding package that offers some remarkable technology. With everything this package offers, all of your drives will be a better experience. You can enjoy drivers assistance technology such as:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection: This system uses radar and cameras to watch the road ahead. It can not only detect a possible collision, but it can also apply the brakes and steering correction if needed.
- Lane Tracing Assist: This system will keep an eye on the lane markings and ensure your Lexus stays centered.
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist: Using a camera, this system will ensure your Lexus stays in the lane. If your Lexus leaves its lane, the system can correct it.
- Road Sign Assist: Your Lexus can read the road signs ahead and display the speed limit in your instrument cluster thanks to the built-in camera.
- All-Speed Dynamic Cruise Control: Currently, when engaged, this system will help you keep and maintain a speed and following distance. Furthermore, it can detect a curve, slow your sedan down, and even slow and bring your sedan to a stop in traffic.
- Intelligent High Beams: Intelligent high beams are a great choice because they can automatically switch to the high beams when there is no oncoming traffic. Your Lexus ES will switch to the low beams when a car approaches.
Additional features available to all shoppers
In addition to the standard features found above, the new 2022 Lexus ES comes with Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Intuitive Parking Assist with Auto Braking, and Intuitive Parking Assist with Auto Braking, Rear Pedestrian Detection and Panoramic View Monitor. All 2022 Lexus ES models will have a rearview camera with dynamic guidelines. Finally, this sedans can also include a heads-up display.
All of these driver assistance technologies can make a new Lexus ES a stand out option!
Choose a 2022 Lexus ES for the advanced safety technology
The new 2022 Lexus ES is one of the best new luxury sedans available. With its long history of offering drivers a reliable and comfortable ride and plenty of luxury, few sedans are as unique as this sedan. Thanks to the driver assistance technology offered, this luxury sedan is a top choice.
RELATED: Eight Sedans That Received The IIHS Top Safety Pick+ For 2022